Saturday, March 15, 2008
Its OVER!
Well, I have just finished all my posts and comments (whew) and since I always posted in japanese, I'm posting this one in english. All my exams are over, my Biochem paper is finished and all I have to to is turn it in and submit this post and spring break has begun!!! I am seriously overdue for some "do nothing" time. Over break I'm pretty much going to sleep in, go to the gym, and play X-box and PS3, so...yeah im looking to be extremely productive. Next term is the last one for me at Knox as I will be graduating (FINALLY) and will be forced unwillingly into the real world :-0 Well, thats enough for now...and all I can say...in the words of a very famous wedding crasher...John Beckwith..."I'm ready to get drunk." さようなら日本語人dudes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Enjoy video games now and the real world soon! I'm sure you will miss your college life, so enjoy as much as you can now!
Post a Comment